Whats Your Mouse

rileyper

out of curiosity what kind of mouse is your favorite, or currently using

mines a wireless logitech trackman (i wish they would update a bluetooth version)
27324210.jpg

pics of mouse if possible :D

Desktop: standard 5 button dell lazer mouse that came with my desktop (logitech G-series clone)
dell-prerelease-02.jpg

Laptop: Razer Salmosa Gaming Mouse (from a woot off)
Razer_Salmosa_Optical_1800_DPI_Gaming_Mouse89kDetail.jpg

Netbook: Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX (i <3 this mouse)
411ccEgkg8L.jpg

This attachment was lost in the great internet fire of 1/3/2011This attachment was lost in the great internet fire of 1/3/2011
software sucks but i love the ability to switch between dpis with a button

Gearhead KB5500W key-mouse combo usb.jpg

Gear Head KB5500W Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse

it's a set i like, and the combo's in the mid $20 range. the keyboard dies a lot, tho. some kind of design fail where the keys along the outer edge lock under the surrounding lip, otherwise, it's a really nice setup.

the 5-button setup i got comfortable to ('cause of those side buttons by the thumb) helping me cycle thru stuff like webpages in a hurry
^_^

i figure if it dies for the Nth time next, i'll just run down to Frys and grab a similar type product for about the same price. l8r, all.

logitech_g5_laser_mouse_blog3-768005.jpg

Thats my baby. I also have a lego guy im going to freeze in carbonite inside a microsoft intellimouse at some point.

Edit: PS Shit picture is shit.

logitech_g5_laser_mouse_blog3-768005.jpg

Thats my baby. I also have a lego guy im going to freeze in carbonite inside a microsoft intellimouse at some point.

Edit: PS Shit picture is shit.

What model is that? Looks like an mx518, but with weights.

Back