• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Whats your skin?

TheXraptor

Simple, what is your Minecaft skin? Is it based off something? Or does it mean nothing?

For the first time since May 2011, I'm not wearing a Vault Boy skin. I'm now Dr. Robotnik.

Whats your skin?

My last skin was Altair's master assassin armor (the black one from AC2). Made a custom Japan themed assassin's creed skin that I'm donning now.

my skin suffers from a farmer's tan, due to the amount of time i spend in the sun with a t-shirt and wristband. not to mention my somewhat tall socks and my shorts. yes, my wristband has left a noticeable white patch on my right arm. my skin is generally a nice tan (not too dark), and very hairy (especially my forearms and shin/calf area). however my skin sprouts blonde hairs, so it's hard to confirm that i have just spoken the truth. the skin on my face does pretty well, but suffers from the occasional minor outbreak of PIMPLES. the skin on my weni is flexible and wrinkly when i relax my arms, and rather taut when i flex my meaty biceps. overall, i am please with my skin, despite my easily mocked farmer's tan. that, sports fans, is my skin :barefoot:

< This along with a black ninja body armor suit thing. It doesn't really mean anything, just a skin I made from scratch one day. :D

My poor attempt at making Gintoki Sakata from Gintama. I think it came out ok but im looking into getting a new one.

Back