Which phone should I get?

tshinotu145

I will be receiving a new phone for Christmas on Verizon, and I need to know which of these phones would be best for me.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus
samsung-galaxy-nexus.jpg

Apple iPhone 4S
iPhone%204s%20Box%20side%20view.JPG

Sony Xperia Play
800px-Sony_Ericsson_Xperia_Play_open.jpg

[color=redMotorola Droid RAZR[/color]
529px-Motorola_RAZR_XT910.jpg

I have never used android before, except when I used a modified version of it on a first generation iPod Touch. Based on the specs of each phone, and the OS'es, which one would be best? I probably would rarely use the camera. I also would probably need a good selections of apps and games, and a powerful webOS. Feel free to ask me any questions to help make a decision.

Well, the iPhone's not bad, if you want to go down that track. As you probably know, it has a plethora of apps.

...But you can play Minecraft on the Xperia Play.

Id say The Iphone. Ive come to really enjoy mine. Plus YOU CAN FUCKIN PLAY MINECRAFT! Case Closed.

Well, the iPhone's not bad, if you want to go down that track. As you probably know, it has a plethora of apps.

...But you can play Minecraft on the Xperia Play.
I'd say Xperia. But the Iphone can play minecraft too but I don't like Apple :P

Except it is the offical mojang one and is still very good in comparison. I have it for my Evo 3d and it works flawlessly
I'm fairly certain the Minecraft app floating around for the iPhone is a shitty fan-made emulation. Correct me if I wrong, however; I'm only going off speculation delivered to me from my friends.

I LOVE my iPhone 4S.

There are TONS of fun apps (ONE Minecraft app is not enough for me.....)

Siri is amazing (You kind of have to know what to say to her though......)

High quality camera

The web browser is pretty good, but it is pretty random (though I have Sprint, so I don't know how it will work for you)

I LOVE my iPhone 4S.

There are TONS of fun apps (ONE Minecraft app is not enough for me.....)

Siri is amazing (You kind of have to know what to say to her though......)

High quality camera

The web browser is pretty good, but it is pretty random (though I have Sprint, so I don't know how it will work for you)
the randomness is just sprint, their connection isnt the best.

iPhone!
Very large app base ftw

I'm fairly certain the Minecraft app floating around for the iPhone is a shitty fan-made emulation. Correct me if I wrong, however; I'm only going off speculation delivered to me from my friends.
A month ago you would be right. Mojang released their official Minecraft app on the app store a few weeks back.

You are correct, it isn't legit. Just a remake for the App Store.

I will be receiving a new phone for Christmas on Verizon, and I need to know which of these phones would be best for me.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus
samsung-galaxy-nexus.jpg

Apple iPhone 4S
iPhone%204s%20Box%20side%20view.JPG

Sony Xperia Play
800px-Sony_Ericsson_Xperia_Play_open.jpg

[color=redMotorola Droid RAZR[/color]
529px-Motorola_RAZR_XT910.jpg

I have never used android before, except when I used a modified version of it on a first generation iPod Touch. Based on the specs of each phone, and the OS'es, which one would be best? I probably would rarely use the camera. I also would probably need a good selections of apps and games, and a powerful webOS. Feel free to ask me any questions to help make a decision.
Get a box with a circle on the bottom and a square in the middle.

245px-DynaTAC8000X.jpg

Go with the Analog Motorola DynaTAC 8000X Advanced Mobile Phone System, it is not quite as sleek as android phones, but it offers an extremely user friendly interface, a large antenna for great reception. One feature i think you will quite like is that the buttons are very easy to see and press, no more typing in the wrong number anymore!! It hosts a great series of apps, such as Brick Breaker ( you break bricks with the phone)
You wont be dissapointed

Back