Which phone should I get?

View attachment 78743
Go with the Analog Motorola DynaTAC 8000X Advanced Mobile Phone System, it is not quite as sleek as android phones, but it offers an extremely user friendly interface, a large antenna for great reception. One feature i think you will quite like is that the buttons are very easy to see and press, no more typing in the wrong number anymore!! It hosts a great series of apps, such as Brick Breaker ( you break bricks with the phone)
You wont be dissapointed
do-want-pony.jpg

I know xperia play can also play Minecraft... but I can't stand the thing. Feels like a piece of poorly manufactured feces.

Go for the iPhone 4S.

No offense to anyone who has posted, but no one has really made an exceptional point to make me lean towards a phone. The best post that I currently see is Joe's, and it's not even a real post.

If you love android, get a Galaxy Nexus. No question. Better features, brand new OS (Android 4.0), not an iphone, still runs minecraft just like any other android phone, more ram, better graphic processing, faster cpu, easily rootable in the near future.

If you don't, get an iPhone, and slip off into the wonderful world of closed software.

If you love android, get a Galaxy Nexus. No question. Better features, brand new OS (Android 4.0), not an iphone, still runs minecraft just like any other android phone, more ram, more view processing, faster processor, easily rootable in the near future.

If you don't, get an iPhone, and slip off into the wonderful world of closed software.
I was just about to say something along these lines.

I have the Nexus myself, and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Back