• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

White-list Application

Havochon

1. In-Game Name: <your minecraft account name>
Havochron
2. Why do you want to join?:
Have been playing Team9000 survival for the last year and a bit I like the community like the idea of long term survival :D
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?:
Not new
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: <your friends seperated by comma>
I was kinda a lone wolf but I had interactions with Psychedelic10 back in the winterhold days he traveled super far to trade me Netherwart. (Thanks again :) um another player that I had lots of good interactions with was Teircen, other then that im sure a bunch of you remember me.
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:
Never banned :D
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?:
I let no one else play my account and take full responsibility for it.

Oh yeah that's right! That was on the 1.0 map. Ha man I miss those days. Havochron is swell. If I get into LTS myself, I would definitely like to see him there too. :D

Thanks alot Psy :D And ya I miss those days to the open world where I could build massive Highways and epic underground railways.. ya good times.

So have you been a part of the last two survival worlds? I know you mentioned being more of a loner, but have you been a part of any other town prior?

I started my own 2 towns. Chronictopia in 1.0 map where I had Real life friends join Draedin420, Malifus420, Dayne777, and jello1000 in the last incarnation of survival I started a town Palanthus where I was building an Obsidian tower right beside Teircen's Town. I have had many interactions with Teircen but have never been part of any other town. I Have never had any problems with anyone in fact I have done my best to report and help get rule breakers banned. You can see alot of my ban requests for rule breakers in the completed section of the forum. I have been playing on Team9000 Survival for at least a year and have voted and spent over 10000 credits in that time. I have had interactions with Sonic and Ozy back when you had to contact admin to buy inside the blue zone. Other then that im not sure who would remember me. If you whitelist me I can assure you I will cause no trouble and will be a productive member of the community. Thanks for the consideration.

Back