• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Whitelist: Mykol

Mykol

1. In-Game Name:
Mykol
2. Why do you want to join?:
All my bestest best friends are on Survival. I played on the survival server for months a long time (roughly a year ago). I prefer playing with people dedicated to utilizing the entire game and appreciating Minecraft for what it is. I think I'd find more people like that in LTS and less in the STS.
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?:
I've been around for a couple years, on and off. I played mostly Classic and I was around for all the survival pre-release servers.
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft:
Aviarei, Xecutioner, Tshinotu, CSImiami, Girls_is_awesome, Thee_Pro (my favorite), There are others but I can't remember how to spell most of their names.
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:
Nope. I'm a good little boy.
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?:
Yes, I understand. No one else uses my computer anyway.

Somehow I'm not on that friends list... Darn.

Anyways, definite vouch for Mykol. Great guy and has always been willing to lend a hand.

Mykol is a beast! Awesome building skills (You should have seen some of the stuff he did on Classic! It put my Wolfen to shame!), awesome dude (Real friendly, mature, polite, all the stuff everyone likes), awesome on all marks. Totally gets my vouch! :D

Somehow I'm not on that friends list... Darn.

Anyways, definite vouch for Mykol. Great guy and has always been willing to lend a hand.

Gasp, Thee_Pro. I didn't forget you. See? It's right there. The whole time. Yup. I didn't edit it at all... eh heh heh. I honestly did remember you when I originally made the post too. I just couldn't remember if it was "Three_pro" or "Thee_pro". :p

Mykol is a beast! Awesome building skills (You should have seen some of the stuff he did on Classic! It put my Wolfen to shame!), awesome dude (Real friendly, mature, polite, all the stuff everyone likes), awesome on all marks. Totally gets my vouch! :D

Thanks Avi! I hope to play with you guys soon.

Back