• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Who am I?

crafteroftemines

As I look in the mirror, I see the body of a man and mind of a child, one that wonders what he might learn tomorrow, one that looks forward to a day of work. I realize that I am not like most of my friends, most of whom are silent for most of class, and there I am cracking jokes talking while others struggle to learn the information.

This realization of a separation between you and your classmates can make you feel angry and desperate to change, but don't. Don't let anyone else change you. Change on whim and let those that see you wonder after all these years how headstrong you are. I guess the moral of this little story is, more or less, fuck society's influence. If anything influence others, who don't want to change who want to follow their dreams no matter the cost and to find hope and comfort in yourself, and yet accept others into your circle of friends.

Back