Who likes Metroid?

DarkPrime25

A Metroid thread about Metroid. What else?
Metroid lovers, welcome! Speak whatever you want about Metroid, and all of it's Metroid glory.

Metroid.

I've only played Metroid Fusion. The only Nintendo game I have owned and completed. It was gooooood (played through it 3 times).

I've finished the and zero mission other m and I have finished only the first Metroid in the Prime series.

I recommend playing the Gamecube version of Metroid Prime. The game is actually like, 3 bucks at Gamestop :D

I'm not really much of a fan, after the one game i played on wii, but that easily could've been the console, not the game. Or the player. Just an opinion though.

You could get the Metroid Trilogy for the Wii. It comes with the 3 prime games:Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime Echos, and Metroid Prime Corruption. I personally think the first game is the best, followed by the 2nd, then 3rd. I'm sure I've beaten every metroid game to date, and I can't wait for more!
The trilogy disk is dual-layered, so if the Wii's lens is dirty it may have a hard time reading it. Go by one of those lens cleaning disk at a store or something if you don't have one, they work extremely well!

Lol, I remember how you loss your charge beam at the beginning of the first game, and about 20 of your other amazing powers, all because of a lame explosion that knocks you into a wall causing your suit to "malfunction".:fuuu:

No one has even mentioned Super Metroid? Don't you realize that game has been rated by several different respectable video game websites/magazines as one of the best games ever made? Don't be coming in here talking about Metroid until you've played Super Metroid.

My favorite Metroid games: Super Metroid (who would EVER forget that game?), Metroid Prime 1, and 2
They all have awesomeness inside of them, and just...that feeling of adventure that beats other Metroid games (although I am not saying the other Metroid games are not fun, I like 'em all!)
And I recall Metroid Prime being one of the best Gamecube games too.

Back