Who's Kangaroo is that...

The kangaroo is casham's. He brought it with him from Down Under (giggity). We've named him Dangoroo (if you say it with an Aussie accent it sounds like "Dingo-roo") and he has quickly become the unofficial T9K PAX East mascot. I do think, however, that casham is taking him back to his native land, since he only lives off of "roice," which can only be found in Australia.

The kangaroo is casham's. He brought it with him from Down Under (giggity). We've named him Dangoroo (if you say it with an Aussie accent it sounds like "Dingo-roo") and he has quickly become the unofficial T9K PAX East mascot. I do think, however, that casham is taking him back to his native land, since he only lives off of "roice," which can only be found in Australia.
I don't know what Australian accent you're envisioning, but whatevs brah.

I've noticed that Dangoroo got a massive amount of poon during PAX.

I don't know what Australian accent you're envisioning, but whatevs brah.

I've noticed that Dangoroo got a massive amount of poon during PAX.
Probably the Australian accent Casham uses.

A.K.A. an Australian trying to sound like an American trying to sound like an Australian.

Probably the Australian accent Casham uses.

A.K.A. an Australian trying to sound like an American trying to sound like an Australian.
Right.

Whereas I sound like an Australian trying to sound like a Scotsman trying to sound like a Filipino.
On drugs.
In South Africa.

Dangaroo is indeed going back to Australia with Casham, and as I posted in a previous thread, people at PAX East LOVED him, so he will make an appearance at the next PAX East for sure. Also, not sure what it was, but Casham was trying to explain that it wasn't dingo with an Australian accent, but that "danga" or "dainga" is some other term used involving dingos. Not sure, as I think we were both drunk at the time of the explanation. All I can say is that he was one of the best ideas to have hit PAX East.

Back