• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Why can't I run Classic?

Harris59

Hey guys, long time no see, I haven't been on T9K for an incredibly long time... This is because my computer decided to break and I haven't had the money for a new one, somebody got me a really cheap one as a gift though. I checked the specs on this laptop and although they are so very very low >_< they are still technically supposed to be able to play classic. I tried this server and some others and got the same error saying I was unable to connect and that maybe the server was down. After trying many server I came to the conclusion that it was not the servers that were the problem but instead me... So does anyone have any solutions because I should theoretically be able to run the game fine O_O

have you updated your video card drivers lately. classic was messed up on my computer and that worked for me

Back