Why I like Team9000:

WHO ARE WE?!

• Total voters
thank you casham for briefly complimenting me and then extensively talking about yourself (jokes brah, jokes). thanks for taking some of your time to read my 8 points of peace (woodrow wilson reference, for all you history buffs). i look forward to spending the majority of time with t9k (even though my current interest is haxball) and getting to know everybody a little bit better. and i am not only enjoying myself, but enjoying myself in over 1,000+ posts and still going. yes, like malinax, i cannot be removed :cool:

you didn't have a furry option (other than mudkipz, and they don't count) so i went with will ferrel. closest thing.

Sariously, that was a very heart-warming and engaging read. I share some of the same sentiments. I was just letting you know, you got the thing about Woodrow Wilson only partly correct (got a degree in History). I guess it's just a natural response for me to go pedantic.

Sariously, that was a very heart-warming and engaging read. I share some of the same sentiments. I was just letting you know, you got the thing about Woodrow Wilson only partly correct (got a degree in History). I guess it's just a natural response for me to go pedantic.
it's all good, and i realize i only have 8 points. 8 =/= 14 (i'm able to know this with limited math qualifications)

Here-here! One of these shall be for you tonite:

beer.jpg

I haven't been around here much because of MineCraft. I didn't really like that game at all.
You're not as cool as me then, I hate the game but still stick around and bash everyone else because that's what they do.

Back