• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Why me???

I got banned about 9h ago for my own build. It was a wooden house that had a meatior comming through a roof of it. I prebuilt the building and had an awsome come and paste a meatior in the building. I was banned by Apocalypse0. Before this turns into a big argument I want him to conferm that the build I posted below is the one he banned me for. If it is the one I also want an Awsome+ who pasted it there to comferm that was my own build. If you have any questions just ask.

Guest635.png
my proof.png

I also fergot to tell you that I was a builder rank and I am not happy about this at all!!!!

Well, in my opinion, the before and after appear to be inverse to each other, which would indicate that it was the same person's build.

This seems to be a mistake, but it ultimately is up to Apocalypse0 to decide. Just be patient.

hello and ya i got called over for some Grief and found ur name on the delete Block's so ya i forgot to do a look at who build it.

User is Unban.

Back