• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Why this server is (fill in the blank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today MrApples logs in and finds himself banned. Yes that means that the tunnel he spent 3 days making non stop from spawn to hobotown is gone too. Yes that means all the chests + items that I share with him are gone too. Yes that means there are chunks missing from my house and my floating island. Basically my whole place looks like it was massively griefed because the teamwork was destroyed when he was banned. To top it all, not a single reason was given. RIP diamond pickaxe + all the stuff I shared + the glass house UNDERWATER that me and him worked on. RIP tunnel that me and him also worked on. RIP my house and everything.

I also made my house out of /cprivate stoves and that was protection was removed too and someone broke into my house already and managed to grief it.

Also, when I click on a chest me and MrApples shared that wasn't deleted, the game crashes.

I am sorry that your gameplay was impacted by his griefing. You may wish to take that up with him.

The railway which you may be referring to belongs to Feone and Number_j. It was supposed to be secret, to avoid griefing, but then MrApples claimed ownership.

I am not talking about the railway. Mrapples did not grief me. The griefing resulted of his work being deleted by him being banned. What he made was a tunnel not a railway. I made it with him so I know it is his and mine. I don't know what railway you speak of. Also, I don't know why he was banned. I am just disappointed and sad that hours of our work was destroyed by some stupid ban with no reason. I spent hours working on that tunnel.

Ozy you banned him. State your reasons. With evidence. To clarify, MrApples DID NOT grief me. Ozy you seriously griefed me by banning him and deleting his work which was part of the structures that me and him built.

Frankly MrApples was being a herpderp and he kind of asked for it. I don't really mind him much, and he can appeal if he wants but I think he has pissed off too many people for that to work out.

That incident you had with Mag the other day for one, he and you both murdered somebody for no reason. MrApples was unpredictable, nobody felt safe around him. An unpredictable murderer is not somebody I want running around on this server.

Ozy you banned him. State your reasons. With evidence. To clarify, MrApples DID NOT grief me. Ozy you seriously griefed me by banning him and deleting his work which was part of the structures that me and him built.

I think you are overstepping yourself, Ozy had his reasons, he doesn't have to submit them for approval with anyone. MrApples was not liked on the server, he griefed several people, killed several people and obviously had the ban coming. I never had a run-in with him but the only way Mrapples will even come close to getting unbanned is to appeal himself.

As for your complaining it really isn't doing anything or anyone any good. I don't see the ban being undone to fix the damage done to your property. Go by the same rule we use in classic, be careful who you let help you, if they get banned you will have issues like this.

Ozy is an admin on our server. Basically makes him god. I hate explaining this, but he doesn't need a reason to ban (even though he always has one), nor does he need to provide evidence to anyone except Wooty (if Woot actually asks for it-something I don't see happening).

I suggest you suck it up and rebuild (and next time don't choose a troll as your building partner), or if you're really that upset with the rules here, go find another server with rules more suited to your style of play (I hear 4chan has a server, you might have better luck there).

Do not judge Stormhawk for his anger. Both him and MrApples have spent considerable amounts of time building together on the Team9000 Survival server and to have that work reverted is certainly a large blow (even if the reason for the roll-back was a grief related ban). I have spoken to Stormhawk (who hopefully relayed my messages to MrApples) and we are working to resolve this. I am not a god and I definitely do not wish to be regarded as such. I am just as prone to error as anyone else may be, the difference being that I have the luxury of the second to last words. I have information now that I did not have at the time of the ban leading me to believe it may have been hasty if not completely unnecessary. Please try to refrain from flaming both MrApples and Stormhawk: they are just reacting to the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back