• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Wither Boss?

Miguel

I've been collecting wither skulls and, before i even go for the third skull, I would like to know if it is even possible to summon the wither. I have been taking precautions, such as building an obsidian room to keep him in. Is summoning the wither disabled and, if so, could we be able to enable the summoning of him, in a certain area or something?

Thanks,

Miguel.

I've been collecting wither skulls and, before i even go for the third skull, I would like to know if it is even possible to summon the wither. I have been taking precautions, such as building an obsidian room to keep him in. Is summoning the wither disabled and, if so, could we be able to enable the summoning of him, in a certain area or something?

Thanks,

Miguel.

I believe that's what the arena is going to be used for once it is finished.

https://www.team9000.net/threads/the-arena.25777/

Also wondering: if you can only have/fight a wither in the arena (which nobody has said for certain is the case), would you still need wither skulls to do that? If so, how do you summon a dragon in the arena?

I'm not desperately waiting for the ability to fight a boss, just curious. And wondering how much I can sell this wither skull for :)

Boss spawning will probably be based on credits. Wither skulls will be worthless.

Thanks for the info! Gurw, I assume you mean 100-200 Cr is the "worthless" value of a Wither skull??

To me it seems about right based on the difficulty of acquiring them previously. I have not yet had the opportunity to go hunting in the nether this map, so the price may be skewed.

So how did it work in the last world? I seem to remember Bastion having beacons, which I assume means someone fought a Wither, unless they could be purchased somewhere? Again, just curious.

So how did it work in the last world? I seem to remember Bastion having beacons, which I assume means someone fought a Wither, unless they could be purchased somewhere? Again, just curious.
In the last world, we had a portal setup at spawn that took you to an End world where you would put the 3 heads in a chest to spawn the Wither to fight.

Back