Wizard World Chicago Team9000 Meetup 2012 8/9-12/2012

rileyper

A few people are planning to go to Wizard World in Chicago and wanted to get this thread going
Link with details
http://www.wizardworld.com/show-info-ch.html

I want to know who's in. You must be over 18+ (21+ preferred there will be bar crawling and you will not be invited)

Who's In:
RileyPER
Newspapercrane
tshinotu145
Casey (maybe)
Ollee (maybe)

You must be over 18+ (21+ preferred there will be bar crawling and you will not be invited)

Same hotel rules as pax east
Hotel Rules
  • Don't be a dick.
  • Attendees under 21 are NOT permitted to drink. Period. There will be no complaining when we go to a bar and you can't come
  • Try to keep vomiting to a minimum
  • Showering daily is a requirement (Crane is also bringing Bring extra soap to pelt people with, in case they are exceptionally smelly)
  • In case of emergency, the person carrying the most electronics/alcohol gets to exit first. (Right after the womenfolk and children)
  • Be a friend and bring a POWERSTRIP
  • There is to be no pooping of any kind in the bathtubs or on the floors. Number Two in the lobby bathrooms only!
  • No sleeping in the nude.

I live too far for this to be possible....however for any of you that make it out to this...I look forward to the pics/vids.

I hope to see pictures of the WWE booth. :D

(If CM Punk is there, take a picture of him, he's an awesome person, you'll probably find him with the WWE title belt. If not just google him.)

Shame that I don't live near Wizard World, or live in Chicago, or live in america, not over 21, not over 18, love sleeping in my birthday suit, enjoy vomiting all the time and love pooping on the floors.

Even then I probably wouldn't go, because I'm lazy.

Ah well, have fun.

Also, for aanyone that is interested there is an McCain Chris show in Chicago while we are going time be there. I wanted to go, is anyone else interested?

Back