• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Woah, I'm actually posting in the forums

ComradeRenzbro

It's not letting me log into the survival server :eek: It'll show up right when I open minecraft and show that the server is up with how many people are online. When I try to log in however it just brings me right back to the minecraft start page (with "Singleplayer, Multiplayer, Texture Packs" thing). I've had this issue with a few other servers but it's never all servers at the same time. I can log into all of the other servers I have in my serverlist, just not T9k. Someone help me :eek:

YOU POSTING IN THE FORUMS?

HOW ABSURD.

Try removing the .jar file and re-downloading it. If worse comes to worst and nothing said in this thread works, just stop playing and try tomorrow. Sometimes it's your internet being a bitch to some servers.

YOU POSTING IN THE FORUMS?

HOW ABSURD.

Try removing the .jar file and re-downloading it. If worse comes to worst and nothing said in this thread works, just stop playing and try tomorrow. Sometimes it's your internet being a bitch to some servers.
99.9999999% of the time it's your internet being a bitch, trust me.

Back