• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Wolfkite1's LongTermSurvival App

guys if u really support me just say so if u dont then fine. all i want to do is get a second chance and do some work helping everyone

I see a good side to this! I now have lots of faith in Wolfkite, and I can tell he has a different multiplayer background. I think he has a hard time adjusting from one server species to another, and that we need to help him get through. He may be different, but we should be a team! Team9000,that is. We just need to be mentors to Wolfkite. We need to put flaws behind and appreciate him as what he will be. I have your full teamwork, Wolfkite.

well offically i dont know what to do. without t9k i cant do anything. a server owner went gave me a free rank to tell him the ips to servers i used. he said it was a survey. he went on a week ago and now me and my brother are banned from all those servers. the owners gave away my ender chest stuff and i got nothing. i cant play minecraft now cause i have nothing. i just want a second chance. please just give me a chance

Would it be possible to give him permissions only for a certain area, say only Portland, and if he wants supplies from anywhere outside he has to ask other people to trade with him; we can then see how he handles this, and if he improves enough, to be allowed to roam the rest of the world?

Also, if this was to work, or something similar, Wolfkite would have to apologise to everyone he has angered/upset, even if it's just on the Lufenia convo; and vice versa - those who have upset Wolfkite should apologise as well, then everyone can make an agreement to put the past behind them, and TRY to make this work.

As T9K is the first server I have ever been a part of that actually bothers allowing second chances, I believe that Wolfkite has the right to ask for one, as there are plenty of other people who have been given them
Vouch +1

i get all that stuff u say and i did say sorry to luke but i cant say sorry to crabbie cause crabbie isn't ever on chat. i agree with the rushing part but you got to think, minecraft was made for a game of peace and harmony. It isn't like that now. P.S. i am hoping to get lts back soon because 1.6 is coming soon. it is what portland is meant for. Shipping goods on donkeys and mules across lands. everyone knows portland has a good supply of wood, but what do we use it for, one answer roads. I hope to get a second chance to undo my wrongs and help make lts a better place.
not even. All you said was "luke why does csi hate me.' so i told you the story of how it was and I was like "you were lucky to be unbanned ;D" And you were like "did you not read my post!? I only play on raid and grief servers" ....to be honest... You never apolagised to me, and the fact that you have only been playing on raid and grief servers, is a little iffy. Why would anybody let you in a town, if you currently have the mindset of a griefer? I can not vouch and I will NOT vouch for you wolfkiite. I 100% agree with csi and crabbie. Please understand.

not even. All you said was "luke why does csi hate me.' so i told you the story of how it was and I was like "you were lucky to be unbanned ;D" And you were like "did you not read my post!? I only play on raid and grief servers" ....to be honest... You never apolagised to me, and the fact that you have only been playing on raid and grief servers, is a little iffy. Why would anybody let you in a town, if you currently have the mindset of a griefer? I can not vouch and I will NOT vouch for you wolfkiite. I 100% agree with csi and crabbie. Please understand.
i am sorry man. u got to know me to understand me. I dont steal or greif from people in nonraiding. go ask any of my friends from a server i play on. i wont say ip because i dont advertising but it is regular survival. I built up a huge shipping business and redstone labs too.

Tbh, I still think he's a derp derpson. But, if I was im his position, in would want a second chance.

Vouch +1

The First time was a mistake, a mess up. I messed up but i can fix it if i get a second chance. I am planning out stuff as i write this for an idea to help everyone on the server. Is a second chance too much to ask for?

Back