• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

WoM Connection Issues

M_____S

Excuse me, but there has been a problem with WOM lately, and it seems that I can only use "Resume" and the Direct Connect option.

Do you guys have a Direct Connect URL? If you do, it would be very appreciated if you please tell me it :biggrin:

~Miguel

The direct connection URL is different for each person. There is no way to find your own direct connect URL without finding us in the WoM list.

And this also goes against your statement that there is no other way so.... :D jkjk, no disrespect meant at all.

That method is valid, but it's certainly not the easiest. Don't share your direct connect URL with anyone else.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(dont ban me for spam ive just been so frustrated with the game so im really relieved.)

PS: thank you... lol

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(dont ban me for spam ive just been so frustrated with the game so im really relieved.)

PS: thank you... lol

Lol, np.

Back