• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Wom problems. Yes more :(

Camevil

Sorry for being such a pain with this but my wom didn't work and still doesn't. First i deleted every known trace of wom from my computer and tried re-installing it. unfortunately i did not see woot's blog before hand. If i had i would not be doing this thread now. So what happened was i re-downloaded wom and usually it comes up with a folder and something to extract. This is what came up.

1.jpg

Yes i use regular IE and don't ask why. It is all i can use at this moment in time. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. thanks

Sorry for being such a pain with this but my wom didn't work and still doesn't. First i deleted every known trace of wom from my computer and tried re-installing it. unfortunately i did not see woot's blog before hand. If i had i would not be doing this thread now. So what happened was i re-downloaded wom and usually it comes up with a folder and something to extract. This is what came up.

View attachment 97096

Yes i use regular IE and don't ask why. It is all i can use at this moment in time. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. thanks
Quick question, mac or pc?

You set zip files to open in internet explorer. Not really sure how you pulled that off. Right click on it and choose open with..., then select the appropriate option.

You set zip files to open in internet explorer. Not really sure how you pulled that off. Right click on it and choose open with..., then select the appropriate option.
i dunno what the appropriate option is though :p

Back