• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Wom problems

Camevil

Hey guys is anyone else having trouble with wom. Firstly i could only press resume game and couldn't type anything in the search bar. Secondly it then wouldn't let me sign in at all and i could only press resume. And now it is saying can not verify player name. And i can't sign in to change that. If guys know whats going on please say so. If you are having the same problems say so as well just so i know i am not the only person going through this.
Thnx-Camevil.

I had a problem where the search bar would lock up WoM to the point of needing to open task manager to kill it 6 times before it would close. Happened 4 times in a row. Its the reason I havent been on classic lately (aside from playing Deus Ex and Skyrim of course :p)

Update WoM?
Make sure minecraft servers aren't down?
tried that. didn't help.
I had a problem where the search bar would lock up WoM to the point of needing to open task manager to kill it 6 times before it would close. Happened 4 times in a row. Its the reason I havent been on classic lately (aside from playing Deus Ex and Skyrim of course :p)
this happened to me also

Back