• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

WoM, XWoM and errors

SaturnMine

Sounds like Lock, Shock and Barrel o_o
I'll probably only get 1 comment saying "whut? I don't even understand you"... I didn't get on WoM for some time, now I tried and it wont connect. Surely, I downloaded an updated version and it still wont work, saying about it's inability to authenticate me. (I'll authenticate this jerk right back!!!) Uh... Well, the topics about it and some mysterious XWoM I never needed before are dated years ago :confused: I only got promoted on T9k this Fall! Everyone in the net uses this link to XWoM download that doesn't work for me. No recent problems in google except some topics with the answers like "flush your dns". I'm feeling like waken up 1 month after the "2012" film events, nobody around , nobody knows what happened, nobody cares. o_o Is it just me? Or is it nobody else plays classic anymore? It gets creepy. How do I get XWoM? Any alternative link please?
Almost forgot, this awful thing about direct minecraft.net playing. It opens my menu every 2 clicks. Is it all connected? How to fix?

Version for Twitter-brains:
ZOMG authentication error, xwom link wont work, haaalp pls!!!

Back