• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Won't be around for a while

Squirley_Guy

Well, let's get straight to the point. I'm doing shitty in school and I really need to get my grades up. You can expect to see little to none of me for a few weeks. And as to the Zone5 builder base, I am going to leave ChrisRo_96 in charge. Chris, if you do not want to head up the project, find someone else trustworthy who you know will be a good candidate for it. kthxbai!

I (and the rest of Caprica) WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!! Hope you do well and remember that T9K members can help you with homework if needed! <3 <3

Bake your teachers brownies. Bribing always works, so does getting them stoned. They'll never know who did it *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

I have bad grades too.... my parents took away everything... they don't know i took back my computer though :)

Unless you are actually failing marks arnt a huge deal in any grade besides 11 and 12....only for college, or university

Back