• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Woodkeep Town- Citizens Chat

Hey everyone! I am moving to Sanctum! Turns out the people there are not jackasses... I was invited to the town while visiting and like it there very much. It is well organized, the people there are friendly, and the whole town overall is great. I know you say that with the wipe we will make a better, more organized town, but I want to join Sanctum for the time being and maybe I will rejoin Woodkeep if it meets certain standards. I just need a break from Woodkeep and I can no longer put up with the thievery and grief. Thank you for your allowing me into Woodkeep, it was nice.

Also, my house WILL be set as vacant, and the Blue Dogs Bakery name WILL change and the logo on the side WILL be changed. I leave Ustulo in charge of the bakery and Pyrofiredelta in charge of the Inn. Thank you... and if I do come back, well, I hope Woodkeep still has a place for me among the resident. I will visit as much as I can. After all, I am still somewhat attached to Woodkeep. BAI
;u;

Hey everyone! I am moving to Sanctum! Turns out the people there are not jackasses... I was invited to the town while visiting and like it there very much. It is well organized, the people there are friendly, and the whole town overall is great. I know you say that with the wipe we will make a better, more organized town, but I want to join Sanctum for the time being and maybe I will rejoin Woodkeep if it meets certain standards. I just need a break from Woodkeep and I can no longer put up with the thievery and grief. Thank you for your allowing me into Woodkeep, it was nice.
I am not liking the current town either, that is why i want the wipe to happen, and also i will reorganize things.
Also, my house WILL be set as vacant, and the Blue Dogs Bakery name WILL change and the logo on the side WILL be changed. I leave Ustulo in charge of the bakery and Pyrofiredelta in charge of the Inn. Thank you... and if I do come back, well, I hope Woodkeep still has a place for me among the resident. I will visit as much as I can. After all, I am still somewhat attached to Woodkeep. BAI
;u;
i might not be able to handle the inn, i will leave that to someone else..

Goodbye krinz, we will miss you. please talk to kagato about negotiating an alliance between woodkeep and sanctum. BAI

New woodkeep and sanctum should next to eachother after wipe! Also pyro, he left me in charge of blue dog's when I helPed him pack his stuff.

New woodkeep and sanctum should next to eachother after wipe! Also pyro, he left me in charge of blue dog's when I helPed him pack his stuff.
yes, i also want to change the joining system. a lot of my friends are in sanctum, i hope to catch some of sanctums crowd in the wipe.

i need that texturepack still (give me teh custom one)

Yeah I know, but I'll give it to you when I get on a computer. I can't nowsince I usually use the forums on my iPhone.

I look after the inn if you like

i need some income

also have you decided about where we are going to build New woodkeep?

P.S Will the town name change to New woodkeep

Zootboy, Krinzler left me in charge of the inn. Besides, you aren't even an employee, are you?

We won't know where we will have the new woodkeep be until we get there. Personally, I think we should keep the name woodkeep. And if you want income, go mine.

Hey I was thinking of starting a building company called Pana .co I am taking up to three employees at a time and you get 20% of any sales that we do. Zootboy is probably going to be an employee, though. Registered my place in inner city!!!

Hey I was thinking of starting a building company called Pana .co I am taking up to three employees at a time and you get 20% of any sales that we do. Zootboy is probably going to be an employee, though. Registered my place in inner city!!!
I AM????????

I personally want woodkeep to be more modern in the sense of like piston doors and other redstone contraptions. i was also thinking of having
"addresses" and a housing market. each house would have an address (ie: 1 Woodkeep Way) No matter who owns it, the address will be that. Housing department will take care of all the housing. Bellow i put a small government changelog.

~~~~~NEW DEPARTMENTS~~~~~~~

Housing - Selling/Buying houses. organizes the 14x16 plots (2 blocks are for roads). and does all the other residential building stuff. Also does dealing
with land for shops.
Army - Woodkeep Guard. the blacksmiths, armories, and soldiers make up the army, they serve to protect.
Resources - Woodcutting, Mining, Farming, Hunting.
Architecture - Designs/makes the public buildings.

~~~~NEW GOVERNMENT TYPE: DEMOCRACY~~~~~

im going full democracy, instead of me ruling and assistants elected by me. we'll have monthly voting for assistants. assistants run for a department and they are voted in.
there will be a President and Vice President in each department.

I personally want woodkeep to be more modern in the sense of like piston doors and other redstone contraptions. i was also thinking of having
"addresses" and a housing market. each house would have an address (ie: 1 Woodkeep Way) No matter who owns it, the address will be that. Housing department will take care of all the housing. Bellow i put a small government changelog.

~~~~~NEW DEPARTMENTS~~~~~~~

Housing - Selling/Buying houses. organizes the 14x16 plots (2 blocks are for roads). and does all the other residential building stuff. Also does dealing
with land for shops.
Army - Woodkeep Guard. the blacksmiths, armories, and soldiers make up the army, they serve to protect.
Resources - Woodcutting, Mining, Farming, Hunting.
Architecture - Designs/makes the public buildings.

~~~~NEW GOVERNMENT TYPE: DEMOCRACY~~~~~

im going full democracy, instead of me ruling and assistants elected by me. we'll have monthly voting for assistants. assistants run for a department and they are voted in.
there will be a President and Vice President in each department.
thats awesome pyro will the houses be bought or free

Resources for me! UNCE UNCE UNCE!
It would be cool if you could get GreenEarth to help with architecture.

Tomorrow, in the woodkeep outpost, I will build a diamond shrine! It will be the sprite for the diamond gem, and will be borders with obsidian (to represent diamond, since only diamond can mine it). Why not normal woodkeep? Because there isn't enough room. and we need to use the outpost more!!1!!11!

Also, I built an obsidian generator. If you want to know how it works, ask, and ill post pics.

thats awesome pyro will the houses be bought or free
Land will be 60-80$ (we'll do vote, but keep in mind that we need steady income in order to grow, 50 is for the plot they live on, the rest is for town funds)
Resources for me! UNCE UNCE UNCE!
It would be cool if you could get GreenEarth to help with architecture.
win the elections first :D
Tomorrow, in the woodkeep outpost, I will build a diamond shrine! It will be the sprite for the diamond gem, and will be borders with obsidian (to represent diamond, since only diamond can mine it). Why not normal woodkeep? Because there isn't enough room. and we need to use the outpost more!!1!!11!

Also, I built an obsidian generator. If you want to know how it works, ask, and ill post pics.
sweet! i would be happy if my stack of diamonds didnt get stolen...

Back