• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Woodkeep Town Whitelist Application

I am unsure if I'm doing this right but here it goes :D

bbgunshot
Been with this place for nearly a year.
Interested in being apart of Woodkeep because I've always been a loaner in beta survival and am interested in doing some great co-op work and possibly opening a shop.
And yes, I've played beta and survival off an on for almost a year :D

bbgunshot
Interested in being apart of Woodkeep because I've always been a loaner in beta survival and am interested in doing some great co-op work and possibly opening a shop.
You are active on the forums and I trust you, but having you in the city is not under my judgement.

bbgunshot
Do you have a picture of what you might want to build?

Also, you're in, but I just want to know. You're well known and trusted.

Well, since I've yet to be officially told I can join a town, here is my application to ze Woodkeep

thee_pro
Played survival since 1.7.3, had been in Caprica in the final weeks before the wipe.
Interested in being a part of Woodkeep because I want to be in a town that allows me to build the house I want to make, its quite large and fanceh, but not completely made of wood so I dunno if you'd allow it. My main concern is if big houses are allowed.
Engineer in Classic, and I'm pretty sure at least a couple of you guys have at least heard of me once or twice.

house1.jpg house2.jpg house3.jpg house5.jpg house6.jpg house7.jpg house8.jpg house9.jpg house10.jpg house11.jpg house12.jpg house13.jpg

Well, since I've yet to be officially told I can join a town, here is my application to ze Woodkeep

thee_pro
Played survival since 1.7.3, had been in Caprica in the final weeks before the wipe.
Interested in being a part of Woodkeep because I want to be in a town that allows me to build the house I want to make, its quite large and fanceh, but not completely made of wood so I dunno if you'd allow it. My main concern is if big houses are allowed.
Engineer in Classic, and I'm pretty sure at least a couple of you guys have at least heard of me once or twice.

Application accepted, welcome to WoodKeep. We will find a place for that house.

Do you have a picture of what you might want to build?

Also, you're in, but I just want to know. You're well known and trusted.

This is my Fishing Shop plans. I'll also use it as my home.

Bait Shop.JPG Bait Shop 1.JPG Bait Shop 2.JPG

I'll probably live in the addict and I'll have a basement of extra storage and what not.
The measurements are 10x10x10 including the roof and not including the front porch. Thanks again.

Question: Is the same money system from 1.7.3 going to be implemented?

This is my Fishing Shop plans. I'll also use it as my home.

View attachment 77017 View attachment 77018 View attachment 77020

I'll probably live in the addict and I'll have a basement of extra storage and what not.
The measurements are 10x10x10 including the roof and not including the front porch. Thanks again.

Question: Is the same money system from 1.7.3 going to be implemented?
We aren't sure about the money, yet.

Also, do you think you could change the design a bit? It's a bit... last server WoodKeepian.

Try reading this:
http://nzphoenixma.blogspot.com/2011/05/architecture-101.html
Using a couple simple techniques makes things work well.

I'll see if I can find my favorite guide of all time... be back in a bit. ;)

thee_pro

Lies....he burns things....j/k any town be lucky to have him

So guys does anyone know the offical release of bukkit? I want to know because I want to help building the town right away! :D
The most important decision is the reset, which is not up to us. The best thing is just to stay tuned, very soon we'll get started!

name: pwnzownz
t9k experience: now back to 1.7.3
Minecraft experience: since 1.2
Why would you like to build there: before the 1.8 wipe, I lived in woodkeep and I want to experience the amazing woodkeep community experience again =P
have you played t9k beta: yes!

Username: Jazz_Bandit
T9k Experience: About a month
Minecraft Experience: 1 year
Why you would like to build there: Because i want a safe, reliable place to call a home
and Woodkeep looks amazing. I am tired of single player and although ive not been on
it for too long, I want to make a good impression.
Have you played T9k Beta: Yes!

Username: Jazz_Bandit
T9k Experience: About a month
Minecraft Experience: 1 year
Why you would like to build there: Because i want a safe, reliable place to call a home
and Woodkeep looks amazing. I am tired of single player and although ive not been on
it for too long, I want to make a good impression.
Have you played T9k Beta: Yes!
I'm pretty sure the town died.

Back