• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Woodkeep Town Whitelist Application

Pyrofiredelta

Because of recent events, We have decided to make a White list App required to join.

The town is still in temporary form and is still getting its foundation set, co-ords to be posted soon.

If you have any ideas for the new woodkeep, please post in the Idea thread.

Woodkeep is a proud member of the Federation, and was the first to join the Federation, as the Federation was founded by one of our members.

We are now terraforming and our planning is moved into a conversation, you will be invited soon

How to apply:
Username:
T9k Experiance:
Minecraft Experiance:
Why you would like to build there:
Have you played T9k Beta:

Please reply with a quote if your not posting an application, Thank You!

-Pyrofiredelta, Mayor of Woodkeep

Only reason for the need for an app is because of the inability to prevent griefers from joining. We were recently heavily griefed (culprits were banned). Under extreme circumstances do we add ingame.

username: mite189
t9k experience: resident of old hobotown before the wipe
mc experience: frikkin HEAPS 6 months+ in SP
reason: looks cool, i like wooden stuff and things :]
have i played t9k beta: yes, before the wipe

I have been PLaying T9K Since around january i built alot and lost it all during the wipe. I want to apply for woodkeep town whitelist. I also used to own a server that had about 5-10 people on usually but i shut it down after my internet router was switched. I am also in architectureal design so i will be very beneficial.
Thanks

I have been PLaying T9K Since around january i built alot and lost it all during the wipe. I want to apply for woodkeep town whitelist. I also used to own a server that had about 5-10 people on usually but i shut it down after my internet router was switched. I am also in architectureal design so i will be very beneficial.
Thanks
we will accept you, but please try to follow the layout, as mite has done in his application. thank you!

-Pyrofiredelta
Woodkeep Mayor

Username:Kazza27
T9k exp: member of New Creeper City
Mc exp: 1 yr on sp
Reason I liked the town and i became friends with pyrofiredelta
Have i played t9k: yes playing as i post this

i talked to ihack sometime either Wednesday or Thursday, and said I could join if I was on.

Unfortunately I couldn't get on so I was wondering if I could get the invitation sometimes soon.

i talked to ihack sometime either Wednesday or Thursday, and said I could join if I was on.

Unfortunately I couldn't get on so I was wondering if I could get the invitation sometimes soon.

And also because I forgot....

Username: BigxJonx44
T9k Experiance: member of Eagle Fortress currently
Minecraft Experiance: 6 months +
Why you would like to build there: Just a close location to the spawn and friends in the town.
Have you played T9k Beta: Yes.

And also because I forgot....

Username: BigxJonx44
T9k Experiance: member of Eagle Fortress currently
Minecraft Experiance: 6 months +
Why you would like to build there: Just a close location to the spawn and friends in the town.
We have seen that you are in a different town, if u still wish to join, leave ur current town. if you are going to stay in the town ur in, just let me know.

Username: Grunts_II
T9k Experiance: Currently Mayor of PinkTreeClan
Minecraft Experiance: 9 Months
Why you would like to build there: Need people that I can depend on. Unlike the people in my town.

Extra just through me an invite Pyro as you know me in the game anyway.
:)

http://www.team9000.net/threads/grief-and-murder-has-happened.9050/
http://www.team9000.net/threads/insults-by-grunts_ii.11320/
Sorry if links don't work, I'm on my phone.

Grunts, you have been found guilty of grief, setting people on fire, and major insult.
While this is really up to pyro, I hope to never have the like of you on our fertile soil.
Wow have you even talked to me on the server of late? I have been the nicest person out of anyone helping anyone with questions and commands.

Stop living in the past Ustulo, that was when i played mincraft rarely. I apolagised for what I did and moved on and so did they.

Back