• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Woodkeep Town Whitelist Application

Username: cacher97
T9k Experiance: I think around april 2011, (classic)
Minecraft Experiance: december 2010 ( Pirate , shhh)
Why you would like to build there: to improve woodkeeps economy and help Pyro ( *cacher97 waves at Pyro ;) )
Have you played T9k Beta: Yes on (kazza27 and Trev [they are friends])

Pyro, just sayin, we let a thief in. Someone stole 32 diamonds from my vault.
I know kazza killed soneone stealing. Kazza now has lots of diamond pickaxes and some other diamond stuff. P.s. he has hidden it.

Kazza likely has my stuff. He will return them at least until I can examine or he will face the Arbor's justice.

Kazza likely has my stuff. He will return them at least until I can examine or he will face the Arbor's justice.

Is there anything else i can do?

Note. Could i build a railway around the city? (Perhaps iron is funded by the city)??

P.s. sorry i logged off in a hurry.

Is there anything else i can do?

Note. Could i build a railway around the city? (Perhaps iron is funded by the city)??

That's okay. I don't get the railway thing. The city isn't all that big.

we already have a rail way except its under ground and it heads for caprica. also the 1.8 wipe is coming soon so i wouldnt build any thing big like that. sad that towns are going to be wiped..........;( ....................... BUT.............. WE WILL REBUILD AND MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE THAN ALL OF TEAM9000!!!! (had to do that)

Ustulo the only thing i have takeen from you intentionally has been from your private farm but the diamond equipment was from before i joined wood keep tell me what you want and i can try and help you recover youre stuff but i think i know who the guy was he is no longer part of woodkeep but i he was at the time his username was darthvader or something of a similar the stuff i have i got when i killed him through combat tagging and the items where already made

we already have a rail way except its under ground and it heads for caprica. also the 1.8 wipe is coming soon so i wouldnt build any thing big like that. sad that towns are going to be wiped..........;( ....................... BUT.............. WE WILL REBUILD AND MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE THAN ALL OF TEAM9000!!!! (had to do that)
i dont know about towns being wiped because they did a server backup and the only reason other than they just wanted to waste time was that maybe there wont be a wipe but i doubt that im right ill be sad because theres been a lot of effort put in by many people ;( here here though to making the best town in all of minecraft!!!!!!!

I've lost 32 diamonds, a diamond pickaxe, a diamond shovel.
Actually, woodkeeep right now isn't all that great, (we didn't plan for it to be so big) and after wipe we will be better. Kazza, when You are online I'll take you to them.I won't say over the chat.

If you want to see an epic city, check out Sanctum. They planned ahead more, and (I at least) hope to be more like them after the 1.8 wipe.

Excuse me for my absence, i will be partially inactive until the wipe as i prepare for school and get ready to film in my personal youtube channel:
Pyrofiredelta
and the upcoming group channel: PyroChronicles.
like i said, i will be inactive until 1.8.

Pyro, just sayin, we let a thief in. Someone stole 32 diamonds from my vault.
dont be afraid to ask an admin to check chest history, as they run bigbrother like i do on my coming-soon server ;)

I found it yesterday. I saw flashflame going extremely fast under my house (on the map). I asked him and dug dowm. I made a minecart.and right now i am stuck in caprica.

i found it the hard way before i was in woodkeep i was mining and i found the cart system and Somebody (forgot name) and he said FOR WOODKEEP and charged at me......... i just escaped but now im in wood keep so i have no danger of being killed in the rail system by a guy (except the creeper of course) any way that was 1/2 a month ago.

Actually, woodkeeep right now isn't all that great, (we didn't plan for it to be so big) and after wipe we will be better. Kazza, when You are online I'll take you to them.I won't say over the chat.

If you want to see an epic city, check out Sanctum. They planned ahead more, and (I at least) hope to be more like them after the 1.8 wipe.

i lost my gold and diamond tools and my pistons ;(

i found it the hard way before i was in woodkeep i was mining and i found the cart system and Somebody (forgot name) and he said FOR WOODKEEP and charged at me......... i just escaped but now im in wood keep so i have no danger of being killed in the rail system by a guy (except the creeper of course) any way that was 1/2 a month ago.
Zachshadey... what a riot. He does that, FOR WOODKEEP, charges, and slaughters.

after the wipe was what i ment

Back