• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Woot hates cheese

PsuPepperoni

cheese-1.jpg

I'd appreciate it if anyone who passes by the sign while something is written on it, would delete whatever extra is written.

The board underneath is a trap-zone, and the last thing we want is something accidentally getting banned while trying to "clean up" the extra writing.

Ahah xD

I always give a look at that sign and everytime there's something else written on it <.<' so i clean it :D

I'd appreciate it if anyone who passes by the sign while something is written on it, would delete whatever extra is written.

The board underneath is a trap-zone, and the last thing we want is something accidentally getting banned while trying to "clean up" the extra writing.
I even saw a guy with yellow name adding extra text to it few days ago...

I want to go on record with a loving of cheese. Its why I couldnt be a good admin. The softer the better. Nothin better than big bite of mozzarella. mmm

..... You don't like cheese..??
aUBDIOBFAUYBdsf

*Shoved Devil's JellyCheese down woot's mouth*
YOU'RE GUNNA LIKE IT OR ELSE!! :eek:

lol. and deviljelly. You'll get crushed by flying pancakes + Bad Magazines borrowed from ollee

Why do we have a mc god with flying chihuahuas, pancakes and magazines in his mind?
Im worried about the future now :p

Talking about unicorns, google: robot unicorn attack heavy metal
Its an epic flash game, also buyable @ appstore

Back