• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Words from Arkastian about Crazy1redneck

turner534

Here is what Arkastian wrote: Yes people, I know he spammed slap too much and I know it was annoying. It's just that he tends to get a little overly enthousiastic sometimes, when I asked him to stop the slap-spamming because people were getting seriously irritated, he did.

crazy1redneck has always been an extremely nice and honest players, and doesn't deserve to be permanently banned for 1 mistake.

Please, admins, unban him. He's always been an extremely nice and passionate player that really contributed to the community, he shouldn't be banned for 1 mistake (or if you really do want to punish him, make it a 3-hour ban or something).

Please unban him, he's always been a great friend to many, this punishment is way too severe, considering all he did was irritate a few people (even though he stopped when he realized it was annoying).

Please do what's right and reverse this ban.

Arkastian

We can only process appeals from users which are actually banned. Crazy1redneck is welcome to post a ban appeal in this section if he wishes to be unbanned.

Back