Worth it to change

Marsh653

So I have been pondering about video games again, particularly which console I should go to. The 360 community is starting to piss me off beyond belief and even a few of my friends on there to...

I am mainly wondering, would it be worth it to change over to the pc or PS3? I am noticing that the PS3 is starting to push out some great looking system exclusive games; and I hear that the community is generally smaller and somewhat better over the 360 community. As for PC I just would do it mabye to keep the amount of crap around down. Also it seems that everyone here uses PC for there gaming unless its a console exclusive...

So I just need a few responses to help me with this question and some decent details that makes it more compelling.

Thank you and have a good day.

While I'm sure Wooty and Ozy will vote for PC, I have to say I prefer console gaming over PC gaming. No need to worry about compatibility issues with hardware or software and you get to have a controller in your hand.

Regardless of how awesome the PS3 is, I would never be able to "switch" to it. Everyone I know (both in real life an online) plays 360. PS3? Not so much.

If you know people on PS3, the switch. If not, it's not worth it :p

Regardless of how awesome the PS3 is, I would never be able to "switch" to it. Everyone I know (both in real life an online) plays 360. PS3? Not so much.

Double post! Also like wooty said, go where ever all your friends are. If you don't have friends, then I guess it comes down to are you willing to keep up with pc hardware?

weird thing is the main reason I was thinking of switching (or at least getting) a PS3 is to get away from my friends. They are starting to get on my nerves on Live.

While I'm sure Wooty and Ozy will vote for PC, I have to say I prefer console gaming over PC gaming. No need to worry about compatibility issues with hardware or software and you get to have a controller in your hand.

/me feels left out...

You have friends IRL???

And to the switching, personally, it goes every way for me. i have fond memories of PC, enjoy the quantity of people on 360, and enjoy everything about the ps3 except its relative lack of titles....

so you all seem to be telling me that I should just get a PS3 and a better PC and tough it out on the 360?

DEAL!

Back