Would anyone be interested in playing a game of Mafia on the Fourms?

Melexiious

I'm guessing most of you haven't played mafia, Read basic roles and basic rules Here, it'll give the basic info about the whole idea. Here are some of the rules on how to play.

Read it all? good. Haven't? Go read it. Played Mafia before? Keep on reading big stuff.

Now, I was wondering how many people would be interested in playing. Post here if you've played before and/or if you'd like to play, it's really good fun. I have never moderated a game before so it could be a bad start :/

If you've modded a game before(again I highly doubt even more) and if you want to, you could take over. If you don't want to play, press Alt+F4 and get something to eat, you'll probably be hungry.

I don't really excpect this to work out in the end, if 6 people say they want to play. then I'll atleast try to do it. who knows, I might actually be good at it!

I've never played before, but this seems intriguing.
Count me it, Beese-ty Boy.

Haha I've played this before many times! A very fun game indeed. I feel like this could even be done in the threads.

never made it over the giant ramp :L.
always blew up before i got there.

great game tho!

I actually have enough people for a game!

I'll give it a week then I'll start, so be warned.

There will be, if there are 7-8 people I'll have 3 Mafia, 1 Doctor and the rest Town.

If you're still looking for players, count me in.
Sure, the more the merrier.

EDIT: You can still join, the deadline will be when I actually make the Mafia Thread, The Night Sequences will be played out through conversations, that will only apply for the Mafia and Doctor.

I'm back... Has this actually happened, or are we still waiting? I hope it's the latter, as I would sincerely like to play this.

Also, when the Mafia thread is up, Beese, can you please put the link on this thread, so everyone can have easy-peasy-Pyro-sexy access? Prego.

I'm back... Has this actually happened, or are we still waiting? I hope it's the latter, as I would sincerely like to play this.

Also, when the Mafia thread is up, Beese, can you please put the link on this thread, so everyone can have easy-peasy-Pyro-sexy access? Prego.
WHERE IN HOLY FUCK SHIT SAINT WOOTALYZERS ALIVE GHOST HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!?!?

Back