• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

WoW This guy shouldnt be a admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeysjr

Ok well me and my friend always play in dfx and this guy named Daveson came in the server and started kicking us for no reason and started calling us "******S". I dont think this guy should be admin or even be able to play in the server. He was also saying alot of stuff about that Wooty would not care what he does. Here is a SS

and here is his steam id - STEAM_0:1:473289

wowabuser.jpg

I fully admit to calling them ******s, mostly because i did
Go look in the logs, never said nothnig about saying how Wooty wouldn't care what i did ....

Considering i been in these servers with admin about as long as All star never having an admin issue i hope someone as the respect enough for me to at least ask why these guys diserved to have what was done to them

-- Daveson

I see that this is not the first problem DFX has had with daveson group asked him to change map to fatmike_v2 he did so then after like 5 minutes of it he just randomly changed map and said he didn't want to play there then group asked him to change back and he proceded to badmouth us so we asked a different admin what he thought. Daveson proceeded in saying he didn't give a damn what the other admin thought then kicked us when he warned him that Wooty wouldn't aprove of his doing, as other people in the server are becoming very angry at him, he said he didn't care whatsoever several witnesses

Ph4n7oM_2008

He was also saying sumthing about how Wooty wont ban him because he has been playin in the server longer then every one that was in the server combined and that if you took his admin he would just buy it again cause he has 50k points

Also, the reason you won't be able to see that he said that he doesn't care what Wooty says is because first of all it is higher up in the console and second it wouldn't make sense because I was using mic communication and his response was I don't care, if I would have known that he was going to deny ever saying this I wouldn't have exited counter-strike, I no longer have my console unless there is a way to recover the conversation

wow just realized it actually does say that he said he doesn't care in the first console command post, I'm not exactly sure how he is going to deny that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back