WWE Thread

Mariolink42

@People who dislike WWE for any reason, because Marioman's thread was drowned in trolls, who will be reported if they appear here:

"This is really irritating, because it shows that people have no perspective. If something is beloved by tons of people, and you don't like it, it doesn't suck. It's just NOT FOR YOU. Posting "This sucks" just displays your ridgedness in the face of evidence that flies contrary to your own beliefs and experiences."

That aside, this thread is meant for WWE discussion. Whatever's going on in the WWE universe, give your opinions and debates about it here!

I really don't care for WWE because it isn't real wrestling. It really isnt! Although, it is very interesting watching people fight, even though alot of it is really cheesy and retarded. I do real wrestling however! So don't think I'm a clueless kid who has no idea what WWE is. But all in all, WWE is fake.

As per the rules, people can say whatever they like to slam WWE as long as they don't slam/diss/directly insult people who like it. Threatening to report people for doing nothing wrong is not the best move.

Sorry, just kind of had to point that out, g'day.

I really don't care for WWE because it isn't real wrestling. It really isnt! Although, it is very interesting watching people fight, even though alot of it is really cheesy and retarded. I do real wrestling however! So don't think I'm a clueless kid who has no idea what WWE is. But all in all, WWE is fake.

Real wrestling eh?
:D

Back