[XBOX360] Membership?

w00tw00

I have a question about the Xbox live membership,
I have a month of Live and now I want to cancel it early so I don't get it renewed .
So if I cancel it do I still get the days untill it runs out? Like it expires the first day of May, when I cancel it early will I still have it untill May? To get my days worth of playtime?

Do you mean by not automatically having to pay for the next month? If so, I think you can just cancel auto payment.
Go to Sign In > My Account > Xbox Live > Cancel Auto Payment
If that doesn't work then I don't know. :/

I have a question about the Xbox live membership,
I have a month of Live and now I want to cancel it early so I don't get it renewed .
So if I cancel it do I still get the days untill it runs out? Like it expires the first day of May, when I cancel it early will I still have it untill May? To get my days worth of playtime?
I think you will still have those days, because you already payed for them. I'm not 100 percent positive, but it makes sense.

If you cancel it, it will stop it immediately. I fairly certain of this because I had a whole fiasco where the monthly renewal kept charging me, so I finally just canceled it, and doing this stopped my XBL right then I'm pretty sure. However, I would suggest checking it for yourself, things may have changed or you may be in a slightly different situation. I did this a number of months ago, so I cannot recall for definite.

No it wont he can call xbox over the phone or cancel using the console i have a xbox and i canceled auto renew and still had a month left on subcription and it was not turned off till it ended . now i did notice you saying it ends on the first day in may. thats in 2 days so if it does stop right away your not missing much :D

All I know is if you have Yearly Auto-Renewal set you have to call Xbox Live customer support to cancel your yearly subscription, I assume it would be the same for monthly as well.

Try this, It was easier for me to log in and guide you through it that way :)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 131
Back