• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Xenuz

Xenuz

Hiya <3
Figured since I obtained the cool-rank that I could create a new thread for my promo-builds for the builder rank.
Been working on this floating-island project for a couple of hours or so now. Got some help from a bro (his name was zmatez or something like that (thanks!)), with the waterfall :) :thumbsup:

971s84.png

2l91phz.png

nice dude this is some of coolest work i have seen in a while from a cool keep up the good work and cant wait to see you with the builders good luck :)

Thanks for the feedback guys :thumbsup: Muchly appreciated. Been a little busy with school lately, but took my time to finish this off today. Work time: ca. 2hrs.
20i8cwm.png

r0ozo9.png

12179g2.png

I know the structures are kind of random. Just think of them as parts of a bigger project. If only I could copy and paste... :p

you build very quickly with very good quality builds. keep up the awesome work and spend more time here, before long, you will earn your promotion.

Back