• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Xion Theme (Don Vittorio Remix) + Some life updates!

Donvittorio

Yes peeps, I finally got to finish this song and it's a free download!
I would have another song ready for releasing but I lost the file, which makes me a very sad Don..

In other news, I've been unactive lately bacause of college exams, chemistry hurts mah mind! My last exam will be on the first of february, so expect my return around then!

I know this post is a bit short, but I'm really tired and I'll be off to bed in a second so I can start studying again in the morning.

Hope you enjoy the song!

EDIT:
Now with music video!

Absolutely amazing, although 3:10 onwards feels a little lazy and the first 'drop' felt significantly more exciting as it progressed because of all the quirks and contrasting features. Otherwise, great track :)

@crafter well the uploader's name might have been a clue haha : D But thanks anyways for the video, makes me seem more like a superpopular rockstar with a million of videos with the same song

EDIT: I also thought you meant you wanted to use it in one of your videos, rather than making a music video. I understood it after my music video was rendered haha

Back