• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

XxTehBanditxX Long Term Survival Application

1. In-Game Name:
XxTehBanditxX

2. Why do you want to join?:
Long time T9K player, and the survival world is losing its luster. I'd love something fun to do that I can interact with my favorite community. :)

3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?:
(Long Time Player :p) But I found my way on to the Classic Minecraft server a few years back.

4. T9K Friends on Minecraft:
Shooterty12, DutchCheese, Chacal, clawstrider, TheXraptor, Lots of the old Cydonia crew.

5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:
None. As far as I know, unless someone randomly knew my IGN and banned me randomly.

6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?:
I doubt it would happen, but yes, I understand and willingly will accept the consequences.

That about answers everything.

~Bandit

You do have some time logged in on classic, but looks like we haven't seen you for over 32 weeks. Have you ever been part of a prior Surival town? Was thinking I recall the name but can't remember if that was just on Classic. Also - kind of curious why you're last kick on Classic was for grief of a mega man sprite?

He was part of Cydonia with me in the 1.0 World.

I lived in the same house as him.

He's a great builder and a nice guy, as Shooter said above.

Back