• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Yeah, sorry i was on a rage.

Thomsir

Ok, MoneySeeker Banned Me because of Swastika-ig. But i was on a rage because i could not delete a reverse cross, because that was not breaking any rules. I mean Come on! It's the same thing! One is a Nazist Sign The other is a Satanist one, why is the reverse cross not breaking any rules?! Oh, and sorry by trying to rejoin multiple times and for consequence spamming the chat... :unsure:

And i didn't even knew about the swastika was not accepted because no one answered when i said "Why do Reverse Cross be "Accepted", i mean it's like saying i can freely build Svastikas!". So... Sorry for my Ignorance.

Oh, and Alfonsons (or something like that) Can verify that thing about the cross. (If it was Alfonsons who i was talking about that cross..)

Because a swastikas is a sign of a group of people that went on a mass murder during world war 2 and a reverse cross is just a religious belief.

yea the thing about the cross is true. like akamus said its just a religious relief. but only because i said reversed crosses are allowed its no permission to build swastikas

First of all, don't call me MoneySeeker as I find that offensive. Second it's clearly stated in the rules NO SWASTIKAS. And I don't care about any of that religious talk, but it's still no argument for building a Swastika.

Ok, I did not read the rules :thumbsdown: . And sorry About "MoneySeeker". Didn't meant to write that. So, i guess i will never be able to go on that server again... At least i will have the opportunity on the Beta, right?

Because you seem sorry now, I will unban you. But remmember, this is your only appeal. Play nice now :biggrin:
*appeal accepted*

Aw, Thanks! Really, Thanks! I will never build Svastikas again! And try to limit my idiocy.

Edit: can't join right now, maybe i'll have to wait a bit?
Edit 2: Nevermind. Thanks Again GoldSeeker.

Back