• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Yes ai am guquite drunk but...

Casham

I should really organize my train tickets to PAX EAST, I got my atikets to Pa xe east, but not the air fair or train tickets.
I need to talk to Casey, because I totlally trust him.
Mainly beause he tries his best to be awesome nesss in a box.

Casey, let me know re: train tickets, times, where to buy, etc.
After I get those, I'll get my flight tickets and forever be happy.
In terms of drunkness though, I do''t want to make a dick of meyself so while I'm at Pax I'lll try my best to drink 'responsibly'.

Pther tan that I am looking forward to Paxeast, it should be a lot of fun and the main reason I'm going is to see the people who I've been speaking to for the last 1+ year.
Other than that, I'm not really that intested in sight seeing, my sister suggested spending bmore thime in CHigaco but... meh.

Other than that I've been trying o work iut what parts to by for my upcoming computer/rig, I'm about as picky as a woman on her menstrail cycle.... I can't maek u0p mgiod damn mind!!!
To all you female T9k'ers, I'm not trying to be sexist or rude here, hoep you understantand I'm sorry if I have offended any of you.

Cheers,

Casham.

<3

Back