• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Yes, I have joined the blogging craze

Quincykins

Quincykins here, coming to you LIVE from uh... HIS DESKTOP! I thought I'd jump-start my blogging experience by opening up the comments section to questions that you may have. They can be questions about me, you, us <3, current events, anything really! I'm always willing to give my opinion. Hit me up :whistle:

What is your take on Beetle Husbandry? Do you feel that the 3:1 female: Male ratio is a bit eccentric considering some species of Beetle don't always dismember their opponent in Combat? Also, do you feel that helping to initiate the mating process by placing a Male on top of the Female pretty much makes you an accomplice to Rape? XD

Did you have any trouble when you helped negotiate the Treaty of Ghent in 1814? Did you enjoy your time as Minister to the Netherlands and London? So how much did it cost to gain Florida from Spain? How did authoring the Monroe Doctrine make you feel afterwords? What made you decide to found the Smithsonian Institution? Really, I think those are good for now, I do look forward to your answers on these.

You are quite the talker arent you, huh, almost every other forum thing has ur name in it hahahaha!!!! well im just here to say hi!

I got one question for all, PEPSI or COKE?????

Back