• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

You can get ears and a cape now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tshinotu145

lolz like my fail of a cape? anyways the first skin is deadmau5. i got it off of his profile. the second one is an original one. This is a good mod and it allows people to create better skins and designs. you guys wouldnt see my stuff right now unless you have the patch it will just be the robot skin.
EVERYBODY GET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes it works on multiplayer. ignore my posts i fixed the problem.
Follow my instructions or the videos.
1. get winrar
2. download the patches and put them in the minecraft bin folder.
3. make an account on minecrack.fr.nf
4.open minecraft.jar (you might want to back it up)
5.drag the .class files into it and delete meta-inf
6.save,upload a skin with ears,upload a cape, and play
whenever you upload a skin it has to be on the website.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=138970&p=2005174

I wouldnt trust this, as a "crack" is a illegal hack for a computer game, and the website is named mineCRACK.fr.nf. But, you know, whatevs.

I wouldnt trust this, as a "crack" is a illegal hack for a computer game, and the website is named mineCRACK.fr.nf. But, you know, whatevs.​

it doesnt seem illegal, its just allowing you to have ears and a cape... but if it is ill remove it.

I wouldnt trust this, as a "crack" is a illegal hack for a computer game, and the website is named mineCRACK.fr.nf. But, you know, whatevs.

You're one of those people that buys all there music aren't you?
208reject1.gif

I dont want to be annyoing but, Crack isnt a illegal COPY of a video game. Crack makes games that need a CD to run without it.
:3

ok everybody the reason he is using crack is not because you dont have to pay for the game. he has an option to let people that have not payed for it get the game for free, but we have all already payed for it. he is using crack because he cracked the code to get the ears and the cape.

Buying music is a good thing, If you don't pay for your music you suck at life. K?
If you have never illegally downloaded music for free, then you suck at life. I'm not promoting the idea, just saying.
And yes, paying is good because it helps support the artist and if you would like to hear more from the artist it would be wise to throw all your life savings at there wealthy butts.

If you have never illegally downloaded music for free, then you suck at life. I'm not promoting the idea, just saying.
And yes, paying is good because it helps support the artist and if you would like to hear more from the artist it would be wise to throw all your life savings at there wealthy butts.
Say everyone didn't throw the $5 it costs now to buy an album of mp3s to an artist... Where's their income come from now? YOU WOULDN'T PIRATE A T-SHIRT. YOU WOULDN'T PIRATE A CAR. I'm just saying that by your logic their income should come from nowhere.

I actually stopped pirating music a year ago, I realized it's basically the same boat for software programmers, it's a lot of lost potential income, money that could be used not just to put in pockets, but to invest back into the whole deal. It's just kinda meh to think of it like that now, so I pay for things I consume now.

You are aware that this doesn't work in multiplayer, correct? The notch's deadmau5 texture mod is done client side based on the player name sent from the server. There's nothing you can do to trick other clients into using that skin on your model.

Say everyone didn't throw the $5 it costs now to buy an album of mp3s to an artist... Where's their income come from now? YOU WOULDN'T PIRATE A T-SHIRT. YOU WOULDN'T PIRATE A CAR. I'm just saying that by your logic their income should come from nowhere.

Live performances: dont let their fat behinds just sit there while the money pours in.
most artists see pennies out of all the income the record companies get. Most income should come from live performances, and digital recordings should exist only to promote their music so they can have more people on concerts. But that kinda works better if youre into something thats not 100% digital remixes and loops.
Still, piracy is piracy and is just one of those laws where you dont really translate the act as something evil.

Back