• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

you click "update" didn't you? relax, problem solve (2)

RioDeal

It seems that we forget to not click on update when we log on, but we forget, we yell, we curse and then blame others for are mistakes. Relax.... take a deep breath..... and read the good news. there is a other way to get on. there is a program called MVC (Minecraft Version Changer) which can revert back to the version you want. Of course you should have saved in the first place your Minecraft Jar in a safe place in case something happens. its very simple to use, no rocket science needed. but if you do need help using it. here is the link to a youtube video plus the link to the web page of the program and if your wondering about will it work on my win, mac and/or linux computer? The answer is "yes" So no worries, give yourself a pat on the back and click on the link below and enjoy

your welcome :)

video tutorial

MVC

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...dev-minecraft-16-working-on-the-new-launcher/

Or you could just use the Dev Launcher...

Dev launcher was updated and i couldn't use that anymore.Before that i used spoufcraft which Woot told us
to use but it got updated as well so this little program takes care of the problem, even up to beta and alpha!
This. So much this. In the future, many "version changer" launchers won't even work.

yeah I heard that too. but dev launcher is in beta. its annoying to wait until woot updates the server but we have wait until all the plugin in are available for the 1.5.2

The dev launcher was fixed two days ago, and it goes back to 1.4.7

( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) well well, what do you know.... Alrighty if dev fails then you have a second option. both Dev launcher and MVC works.

Back