You crazy vegetarians

Mariolink42

Watching those documentaries on how chicken nuggets are made, that are made by groups that try to make it seem worse than it really is

rantrantrant

I think I know which one you are talking about and funny thing you should mention.
Only 5%-10% of places that make chicken nuggets actually do that. Most other places either do it with processed stuff and or a more humane way.

Watching those documentaries on how chicken nuggets are made, that are made by groups that try to make it seem worse than it really is

rantrantrant
I don't think people become vegetarians because they're disgusted from the process of producing fast food..
most vegetarians are vegetarians for ethical reasons, like they don't like the way modern farms treat their animals, or religion. also some vegetarians don't eat meat cause of their health. not cause they don't like chicken nuggets...

most vegetarians are vegetarians for ethical reasons, like they don't like the way modern farms treat their animals, or religion. also some vegetarians don't eat meat cause of their health. not cause they don't like chicken nuggets...
but thats what I'm say D=

>They don't like the way modern farms treat their animals

Blah blah blah there are those kinds of documentaries there too, chicken nuggets was just an example

Religion makes sense, health makes sense(sort of, some nutrients are in meat that veggies don't have. still I see where you're going there)

>They don't like the way modern farms treat their animals

Blah blah blah there are those kinds of documentaries there too, chicken nuggets was just an example

Religion makes sense, health makes sense(sort of, some nutrients are in meat that veggies don't have. still I see where you're going there)
actualy you can get all the nutrients from vegies that you can get from meat. the health reason why people go veg is because You’ll ward off disease, keep your weight down, live longer, reduce your risk of food-borne illnesses, ease the symptoms of menopause, have more energy, and You’ll avoid toxic chemicals.

I like eating meat and nothing can stop me eating meat... Nothing.

You can choose to not eat meat, that's fine. More for me then.

Fine, if we are here to vent, here is a vent.

Vent.
I like my vent better
vent-cover-blocker-on-ceiling-vent-cover.jpg

Back