You ever have those moments when you just fail?

Camevil

Yeh i had a really fail moment today. So the day started off fine. I walked to school with my ipod,phone and wallet in my pockets. So the day finished. I caught the bus home. got on the computer. And before i knew it the police rang me on my phone. I answered and the guy asked if my mum was there. i said no ring again in like 30 min. My mum got home and i told her. A couple minutes later the police rang again so i gave mum the phone. Apparently what happened was that i did an sos phone call from my phone. The police tried to ring back but couldn't get hold of me because i was listening to my ipod. They then came out to my house and tried to contact us. They thought something really bad was going on.

So i ask you guys....Have you ever had moments when you just simply fail? if so please share :)

keyboard lock FTW. I did something dumb when I was young (elementary school young) that freaked the hell out of my parents. Where we used to live there was a way we could walk to school along some warehouses and a site that makes mulch and what-not. As a family we would take this route on occasion because across the street from my elementary school was a park we could ride our bikes or walk or even play in one of several playgrounds. Every time we took this route, it seemed to take maybe 15-20mins to get to the park. One day I got the idea that I would walk from my school to my house. The walk seemed safe (I had never seen anyone else walking along there, maybe the car driving through every so often) and it was fun to try and climb the huge mounds of mulch. I watched the buses drive away and I started my adventure. I had it all thought out: it takes about 20 minutes for the bus to drop me off at my stop in front of my house. I can walk this other route, get home and be standing out at the bus stop like a boss and see the disbelief on my friend's faces. As it turns out, this walk actually takes an 8 year old boy about an hour to walk alone, which is plenty of time for his older siblings to notice he hasn't arrived home, call their parents and have them come home early from work to start a search for you. Needless to say, there were plenty of relieved faces when I walked through the door and some questions that needed to be answered. I made up a story of how I had to poop and when I was done the buses were gone and I thought it'd be OK to walk home.

keyboard lock FTW. I did something dumb when I was young (elementary school young) that freaked the hell out of my parents. Where we used to live there was a way we could walk to school along some warehouses and a site that makes mulch and what-not. As a family we would take this route on occasion because across the street from my elementary school was a park we could ride our bikes or walk or even play in one of several playgrounds. Every time we took this route, it seemed to take maybe 15-20mins to get to the park. One day I got the idea that I would walk from my school to my house. The walk seemed safe (I had never seen anyone else walking along there, maybe the car driving through every so often) and it was fun to try and climb the huge mounds of mulch. I watched the buses drive away and I started my adventure. I had it all thought out: it takes about 20 minutes for the bus to drop me off at my stop in front of my house. I can walk this other route, get home and be standing out at the bus stop like a boss and see the disbelief on my friend's faces. As it turns out, this walk actually takes an 8 year old boy about an hour to walk alone, which is plenty of time for his older siblings to notice he hasn't arrived home, call their parents and have them come home early from work to start a search for you. Needless to say, there were plenty of relieved faces when I walked through the door and some questions that needed to be answered. I made up a story of how I had to poop and when I was done the buses were gone and I thought it'd be OK to walk home.
yeh i always make up excuses :p one day i went with my friend some place and went to my mum's work afterwards. i just said i had to ask a teacher something and that i missed my bus :p

I consider this a win if you can come up with a BS story like that when your only 8. Infact, I applaud you for such quick thinking overtop such a stilly idea.

One of my great blunders is when I was in 1st grade and I still rode the bus. Some 6th grader thought it would be funny to teach me the middle finger and tell me to flip this other guy off. Not knowing what this meant I proceeded to flip of the person infront of me and I was laughing so hard because he was getting so mad at me. Someone started talking and said that I would be getting a "pink slip," (getting in trouble) since I was doing this. Once I got home I proceeded to run up to my room, jump on the top bunk of my bed and sob because I almost got in trouble.

Needless to say I didn't ride the bus much longer after that.

There was this one time where me and my best buddies saw this movie where mushrooms pulsed out this poisonous gas and killed people within seconds. We actually believed that this could happen in real life and so one day, we saw a mushroom lying around near a large line of trees and we were all so freaked out and scared to go near it. Some dude from our group decided to throw a pebble at it, and it gave off it's spores in some small white cloud.

We have never run faster in our entire life.

There was this one time where me and my best buddies saw this movie where mushrooms pulsed out this poisonous gas and killed people within seconds. We actually believed that this could happen in real life and so one day, we saw a mushroom lying around near a large line of trees and we were all so freaked out and scared to go near it. Some dude from our group decided to throw a pebble at it, and it gave off it's spores in some small white cloud.

Rofl. That is really really funny.

At least you didn't decide to eat it -_-

what movie was it anyways?

Back