You won! what would you choose?

RioDeal

So I've been thinking about doing some blogs in the following week but i also what to throw in some prizes. like gift cards, who doesn't like gift cards?! So I need some suggests, mainly for t9k members that aren't from North America.
I remember that someone won a 50$ Amazon gift on youtube channel i use to watch and so the person couldn't use Amazon in there country from Belgium. I forgot why, so tell me. If you won what gift cards would you choose? and if your not from North America, let me know what gift you can't use in your country?
frabz-SO-I-THOUGHT-ABOUT-IT-ef40fe.jpg

First question: What sort of blog are you doing that you're giving away giftcards/other prizes?

That's...really the only question I have at the moment.

I guess since I'm from North America, my suggestion wouldn't matter much as far as your question is concerned.

First question: What sort of blog are you doing that you're giving away giftcards/other prizes?

That's...really the only question I have at the moment.

I guess since I'm from North America, my suggestion wouldn't matter much as far as your question is concerned.

mostly game reviews, just trying to get people to be more active on blogs. on the last blog i wrote, i said that i would give out randomly 10$ itunes gift cards those who comment on the reviews. but also i just want to know what kinds of gift card you guys like so i can throw one in as a random choice or the winner can pick in case they don't want a itunes gift card.

What can you use in your country?

From what i know, any gift cards. All I know is that someone said that a girl won a 50$ Amazon gift card. but for some reason in her country. they couldn't shipp stuff to Belgium so i don't want to give out gift cards that are useless in there country. I doubt for example i would give out pizza hut gift cards and someone won in australia can't use them, because they don't have pizza hut or a Walmart gift card because in UK they don't have a walmart and so on.

mostly game reviews, just trying to get people to be more active on blogs. on the last blog i wrote, i said that i would give out randomly 10$ itunes gift cards those who comment on the reviews. but also i just want to know what kinds of gift card you guys like so i can throw one in as a random choice or the winner can pick in case they don't want a itunes gift card.

From what i know, any gift cards. All I know is that someone said that a girl won a 50$ Amazon gift card. but for some reason in her country. they couldn't shipp stuff to Belgium so i don't want to give out gift cars that are useless in there country. I doubt for example i would give out pizza hut gift cards and someone won in australia can't use them, because they don't have pizza hut or a Walmart gift card because in UK they don't have a walmart and so on.
Isn't there a UK version of Walmart?

Bitcoins.

Dolla dolla bits y'all
Honestly, this. Bitcoins are non-country-dependent, and their value (while it fluctuates) is guaranteed to only increase in the long-run. And more and more places are accepting them.

Yeah.... i saw bitcoin on cnn and really sounds good but there is a lot of pros on cons.
I think i found something everybody likes

The following gift cards I'll be giving out are:

Steam
ITunes
Amazon
Xbox points
Ps3 credits
Wii points

If everything sounds good, then that is what i will give out. And no vorsprung, I'm not going to give 50 nothing. I don't have the luxury to give out that much to people.

Back