Your Best Pokemon Team

igotaname

These are my teams of my first playthrough of the Pokemon games.

My favorite Pokemon team consist of 2 games, Pokemon Red and Pokemon Silver.

Red:
Charizard
Nidoking
Electabuzz
Lapras
Alakazam
Gengar

Silver:
Crobat
Aerodactyl
Typhlosion
Quagsire
Dragonite
Ursaring

Alakazam raped everyone, that kid should have never traded him back, same for Gengar.
I got the Aerodactyl from Pokemon Red at an early stage in the game where he WASN'T useless.
Ursaring and Aerodactyl were the strongest on my team, and Crobat was a great lead.

Go ahead and tell me your best teams, even though I know mine are infinitely better :hehehe:

I always picked the fire starting type, then only fought with it. It would get all the training, all the rare candies, everything - and typically reached lvl 100 (without cheating). In the event that it wasn't strong enough to take out the opponent's entire team, I would catch some crap pokemon in the surrounding area, then sacrifice them during the battle to use a Revive on my main.

Take it or leave it - it worked for me.

I always picked the fire starting type, then only fought with it. It would get all the training, all the rare candies, everything - and typically reached lvl 100 (without cheating). In the event that it wasn't strong enough to take out the opponent's entire team, I would catch some crap pokemon in the surrounding area, then sacrifice them during the battle to use a Revive on my main.

Take it or leave it - it worked for me.

This is me, except I usually took the water type.

Red:

MEWTWO
MEW
MEWTWO
MEW
MEWTWO
MEWTWO

Where is your god now, huh? (Yeah, I cheated using Game Genie)

I forgot my team in Diamond and Pearl but in Superior Soul Silver, my team were

Lugia
Scizor
Umbreon
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Togekiss

Red:

MEWTWO
MEW
MEWTWO
MEW
MEWTWO
MEWTWO

Where is your god now, huh? (Yeah, I cheated using Game Genie)

I forgot my team in Diamond and Pearl but in Superior Soul Silver, my team were

Lugia
Scizor
Umbreon
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Togekiss

i agree with first outlook :hax:

Back