Your friendly neighbourhood Slenderman

Camevil

Ok i have just recently gotten myself familiar with the mythical creature called the slenderman. I have come interested in it and thought i should get others interested in it as well.

The slenderman all started with a photo contest on the internet. The idea to the contest was that someone would take a photo and photoshop something horrifying into it. Now this one guy posted a picture of the a creature that stalked children. He called him the slenderman. Now this guy who created him started posting more pictures of him and this took off. Another person started putting him into his photos as well.

On june 20th 2009 a group of people that call themselves the marblehornets started posting entries on their youtube page. Each entry has something to do with the slenderman and they include him just randomly being in the background. I won't give to much detail i will just let you guys check it out for yourselves.

Everyone knows about the enderman from minecraft right? well they are based off the slenderman.

So have fun with the slenderman :D
Warning: Don't watch late at night like i did. You will get paranoid.

Hai Guiz, can I be in the movie?

Hehehe, On a more serious note I have a friend who's obsessed with the slender man, for a multimedia assignment he plans to make a slender film, hopefully starring me!

Hai Guiz, can I be in the movie?

Hehehe, On a more serious note I have a friend who's obsessed with the slender man, for a multimedia assignment he plans to make a slender film, hopefully starring me!
Wow cool. you must post!!!!!
I was at a friends house with 2 other friends and one of them introduced me to it. he is obssessed. So we were watching episode around 12-1pm and my other friends cat starts climbing up the fly screen to the roof. We were just like.....SLENDERCAT!!! we got so paranoid that night :p

i got told this around a camp fire at midnight at a scout camp.
scariest shit ever, especially when your best friend is stick skinny and emerges from the bush like a slenderman.

Wow cool. you must post!!!!!
I was at a friends house with 2 other friends and one of them introduced me to it. he is obssessed. So we were watching episode around 12-1pm and my other friends cat starts climbing up the fly screen to the roof. We were just like.....SLENDERCAT!!! we got so paranoid that night :p
EDIT:
slendercat.jpg

i got told this around a camp fire at midnight at a scout camp.
scariest shit ever, especially when your best friend is stick skinny and emerges from the bush like a slenderman.
lol that would've been funny

lol that would've been funny
it was for everyone else.
apparently were going to make our Cobark camp video this winter about Slenderman.
and Cobark is the best place to do it. It's in the middle of no where with a shack, a river and hundreds of acres of fields.
and at night it's so eerie. I'm actually scared to go out of my tent alone. xD

it was for everyone else.
apparently were going to make our Cobark camp video this winter about Slenderman.
and Cobark is the best place to do it. It's in the middle of no where with a shack, a river and hundreds of acres of fields.
and at night it's so eerie. I'm actually scared to go out of my tent alone. xD
lol that'd be cool

Dear gawd... ._. It's Slenderman.

LOCK THE WINDOWS. KEEP THE LIGHTS ON. SACRIFICE THE CHILDREN—I mean—HIDE THE CHILDREN.

I actually forgot about Slenderman... Then I saw this thread. I would have preferred not remembering who "he" was. D<

Back