• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zackoleon long-term survival app

Zackoleon

1. In-Game Name: Zackoleon
2. Why do you want to join? : Cause a friend dragged me in here and asked me to be his building partner.
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us? FROM THAT SAME FRIEND!!! :D
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: Laharl, JeanFrancois, mouledesfreschie (or something like that)
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope, total newbie to the game. That`s why my friend want me since I want to learn more about the game.
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yupz

S'all good? If I miss anything just say so. Laharl truly wants me to join on his many building projects and I said `Why not?`. Not here to cause trouble, just want to have some fun with my friends :)

I do vouch for him (real friend) : he is mature, respectful (mind is own buisness and I've never seen the day where he caused trouble) and he has good ideas. Since I have a nice plot of land I want him to help me transforming said land in something great.:thumbsup:

Back