• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zagoner to Builder!

Zagoner

Hey. As happy as I am just having earned cool, I'd like to move up further.

Here is an Airship and and LordSunrunner created together! (Credit to him!)

Minecraft Airship.png

The airship it's self, Loaded with cannons, A Balloon to keep us above the ground, A fan at the back to keep us moving and a captains deck!

Minecraft Airship Room.png

Here is the captains quarters, at the front of the air ship. With windows!

Airship Seat!.png

Here is LordSunrunner driving the ship!

Here is my mine craft ship! All aboard the Creeper!

Minecraft ship.png

On board we have a meeting room, Complete with tables, Atlas' and geography books for your traveling needs!
Ship meeting room.png

We also have a top deck! This is ready to be filled with supplies in the future, Yarr!

Ship top deck!.png

Next we have a downstairs! Where the crew sleep and live on a sail!
Ships downstairs.png

'Ere is a room, Everyone has the same or simmilar!
Ship rooms!.png

Yarr! Hope ye' enjoyed me pirate ship, Ahoy!

My detailed Link. I need to finish his hat.

Here he is from a distance, He looks better from around the entrance of Madcart's castle entrance.
Minecrat link LOZ.png

And here he is up close, See what I mean about from a distance?
LOZ LINK UPCLOSE.png

I will get round to finishing his hat soon, Working on a skydive with Lordsunrunner :D

I'm working on a really big 60x60 picture of Masterchief and a Spartan from Halo! Can't wait for Halo 4. :D

Jaryeth has offered to help whilst he gets his certain amount of hours on the server :p

Here is the picture i'm doing:

halo.jpg

the inside of the tower me and zagoner made
credit to frostune, jrl and aerakin for helping to dig the massive hole and build part of the walls
and to hectic for jumping down :D

I helped make the tower/Trippy Skydive with Lordsunrunner so check his app to see it!

Back