• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zanadu6

Zanadu6

Zanadu6 view of floor from second story showing Z6.jpg
Zanadu6 view of floor from second story showing Z6.jpg
Zanadu6 full view of house from the entrance.jpg
Zanadu6 basement.jpg
Zanadu6 basement 2 second bedroom.jpg
Zanadu6 first floor edit.jpg
Zanadu6 outside of house edit.jpg
Zanadu6 outside of house edit 2.jpg

Attachments

• Zanadu6 outside of house 1.jpg
    Zanadu6 outside of house 1.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Zanadu6 inside of house.jpg
    Zanadu6 inside of house.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 95
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Nice looking first submission - keep it up.

Thank you very much. I will. You should go to guest world 567 though to see it. I have built some more on it.

There is a way to get into the house without building. Some of the surrounding trees are connected, and you can climb up one that is near enough to the ground.

Keep up the good work!
I imagine homes would have more than one room with a couple of beds in it. Try adding a kitchen and a living room next time. =)

I know. It ended up being smaller than I though it would be. Thanks for the criticism though; constructive criticism is always good.

These are shots of the castle that I have been working on. Credit for all of the water in the castle goes to Sasquatch_Legend (thanks again).

If you look at the window just left of the entrance, you will notice that it only has five rows, but the one on the right as six. This was changed to where both sides have six rows. Also some flowers were added out front.

Thanks. This was my first traditional looking castle; it was a pretty fun build. It kept me up until I think 2 in the morning last night (I guess this morning) because I was afraid that the world would be locked when I woke up. It turns out; it wasn't.

Back