• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zanadu6

Zanadu6

Zanadu6 Gold house update.png
Zanadu6 Gold house first floor.jpg
Zanadu6 Gold house second floor.jpg
Zanadu6 Gold house top floor.jpg
Zanadu6 Gold house basement.jpg

I am not sure if team builds count towards promotion, but I figured I would get my Cool--> Builder thread posted. It wasn't quite a team build because I did the entire left side by myself, and the design is my own, but Daygreth and jamesdrew2000 (thanks if you guys see this post) helped quite a bit with the right side and the bridge.

Plus, I posted pics of the left side in my Guest--> Cool promo, so I don't know if it counts. Oh well, either way.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

I figured that I needed more. I just thought that I would go ahead and post those though. Thank you for the criticism. I appreciate any feedback.

I like doing rainbow bed themes, so if you notice the bed colors go right side to left side and up to give you ROY G BIV.

This is a tract of land that I filled in and made a wall around. The left side is now filled in like the right side. I just thought I would post these because it took forever. I have since given the land to Parrot. It is meant for people to build houses inside of the wall in order to make a town.

These are shots of my underground house. The first room is a living room. The second is a kitchen. In the kitchen, the thing on the left is an oven. The thing on the far right is a fridge with a red flower handle. The thing close up on the right is a range with a fan(the black) above. The yellow flowers in the underground house are meant to be lamps.

Back